Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Higher Calling

You've got to check out our friend, Virag. She is a close friend and lucky for me she lives only a few houses away. Her son Sean and Nathan see each other almost everyday. I feel so special knowing a Pop Star! Oh the good old days of our careers past... We have now become home managers, gourmet chefs, expert cleaners and launderer's, pediatric nurses, loving wives, servants to our sweet often demanding children, etc. etc. It has taken me far too long to embrace motherhood, however it really is the most important thing I have ever been assigned to. I am honored to own it, not to mention divinely blessed to share it with so many loving mothers I know. Here is a tribute to Virag remembering some of things we give up in life only to embrace better.
Here's a recent photo:


This was a hit video in Hungary, years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW3z8pks6_8&NR=1

No comments: